The Dream Final Champions League in Olimpico, Rome

@adhyz82 (36289)
Indonesia
well for you football mania, here are one of the biggest match in end of May. The dream final which watch Barcelona and Manchester United in the biggest stadium of the World , Olimpico, Italy. whats a great moment. so if we are predicted although its hard to predicted who will be the winner,maybe opportunity for the 2 team is 50:50. many good players in 2 team, say Messi,Henry,Etoo, Xavi in Barcelona . Ronaldo,VAn de Sar,Vidic etc in Manchester United. so whats the winner in your opinion? thanks for sharing..
@zubairsk (341)
Dream final league champions nowadays playing an important role in all the countries The Barcelona and manchester is the biggest stadium of the world and he has a great moment.I think Barcelona win a close one but a high scoring affair and he is the good player.
@stvasile (7317)
I support both teams, so it really was a dream final for me... I didn't enjoy the game so much, I was really angry on the way Man Utd played, irritated to be inferior, with many fouls and protests. Barcelona deserved to win, as they played better football in this game.
I think Barcelona wins a close one but a high scoring affair. 4-3 barcelona. Messi and Etoo both with two goals for Barcelona