Get Paid to Post Ads to Craigslist?

Has anyone heard of getting paid to post ads on Craigslist. I signed up with a couple of sites today that lets you copy and paste ads to Craigslist and they pay you. One pays .15 cents per post with a maximum of 5 per day and the other pays .25 per post with a maximum of 20 per day. The cashout is $20. I see my credit in my paylog, but I was wondering if anyone has already signed up sites like this and do they really pay you?
@smileonstar (4016)
about different site then I have no idea bout it. but at Mylot paid me to post on Craigslist too. what is the site that you are talking about
@erikmama (12935)
How did mylot pay you to post at Craiglist? Is this what you are saying? I have bever heard of making money with the site, but have been very pleased with Mylot!
what are some of the websites names that I can check out
@erikmama (12935)
Hi luv me. I know this is a really old discussion. I have been making money online for a couple of years now, and have never heard of making money with Craigslist. I am not saying that this is possible, I just don't know about it. The majority of my earnings from online come from article writing. If it is possible to earn money with Craiglist it is very itneresting and somthing I would want to know more about!
how can earn with that... and is it all ok if im from philippines? tell me please hope for your response as soon as possible.. thanks
@hell45 (10)
here try this one http://www.craigspimp.com/visit.php?campaign_id=706 this one pays daily no matter what amount of money you have on your account