Paypal; my worst nightmare

@diamania (7037)
Netherlands
I've opened a paypal account to receive payments from PTC sites and to pay for online services. I made a little mistake a few days ago by buying something that was 7 euros over my budget so I got in a 7 euro debt with paypal and when I tried to pay about 5 euros of those 7 euros ( as I received a little payment on my bank account) I suddenly saw my paypal account being limited... meaning that I have to send them a proof of my address and my ID card... seriously what the heck? For being 7 euros in debt? For unauthorized use? When i went to the complaint centre it said you could either upload or fax the documents... seriously why are they being so annoying.. :-S Anyway, I hope they accept photos of my documents or they won't see their money... I just felt the urge to vent my frustrations about my mistake and their annoying policy... Reactions are welcome....
Those are petty mistakes that we hate but just happen. I don't blame you for being mad, but then again I don't completely blame paypal either. We just have to be very careful about things like that. However, let us know what happens, at least I'd like to know if you got that resolved. But I do have a question; How much is seven euros in US dollars? I want to guess its a few dollars, but I don't know how the Euro economy works.
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
Just under 10 dollars. Of course we have to be careful but I dont feel like revealing my whole identity on the internet... cheers.