how should one respond to a flirty kind of question?

@tigeraunt (6331)
i love to chat. but i had several friends online who asked me: if you can have me for a day, what would you do with me? since all my chat friends are male, i get the notion that it is a flirty question.i find it inappropriate to answer back because i dont know how to answer without appearing to be snub. If you are given that question, how would you respond to it?
@icesmile (7172)
Hi, you really make me smile...you know, people like to chat online,but is hard to keep distance, and in same time to have intersting discussions too; I am one who like make people to be polite, and i try to change people way in discussion; Maybe i have some experience with peoples because i was teacher, and i am patient when somebody start a discussion as you say before; i can answer very easy to this kind of question; if he ask me what i will make with him, if he is mine for one day i will answer very easy; i will ask him nicely to help me in gardening, i need a lot of help in autumn, and is very nice when somebody hekp you; so...if want to be with me just for one day, he can help me gardening; will be very relaxing for him, and very usefull for me...don t smile please
@tigeraunt (6331)
that is the safest answer of all times. very wise, ice! thanks for responding. ann
@icesmile (7172)
wise...maybe, but healthy for sure for my nervs...