So what do you think of pigs?

@fergus (819)
Ireland
Hi myloters, I am a great lover of pigs but only in the eating why. I love my bacon How do you feel about pigs and what do you think of them?
@dust1234 (122)
I think that pigs are awesome, they taste great and keep there pins clean, if you are a farmer. They are one of the smartest animals and can find truffles (they usually eat them though. On top of it all they can get a sun burn. Just amazing
@missybear (11396)
I love pigs but I love my bacon more. Sorry piggies.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi fergus, what do i feel about pigs,i feel that they are disgusting and i don't like to eat pigs.i don't even like to go near them,now added to the fear is the spread of swine flu,so i wouldn't to even think of them.and one more thing please lend me some of your precious time to take a look at the message in my profile and do the help you can.
i once saw the movie "babe" and the baby pig once asked the purpose of his life, or for that matter the purpose of a pig's life... was it just to be eaten and nothing else? the movie was about his struggle to prove his worth as not just a piece of meat. it also got me into thinking what else is there for a pig aside from its place in the food chain... when i was a kid my father was involved in a small scale swine raising. it is heart wrenching to hear full grown pigs being sold and being taken away from their home. but those aside, i also love bacon, barbecue ribs and "lechon" (roasted pig).