cakes for kids

there's nothing better than to see the smiles on my 2 boys faces when they come home from school to find that my bf has made them some lovely cakes plus it keeps them quiet for 5 minutes! (and the bf too!)
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi ema, thats really great,your sons must really love cakes.but don't give them a lot of cakes,then they will get addicted to it.you can give a one piece of cake a week that should be enough.
oh i learned a long time ago not to give them too much! I only do it once a wk or rather my bf does nowadays. I hate the clearing up but it doesnt bother him
@galileo2008 (1147)
That's pretty nice. I think you made a very great dessert for your family, and it really painted a smile on their cute faces. It's okay to feed your kids with sweets once in a while, after all they're just kids and they have sweet tooth, don't they?