Do yo feel the heat ? :-)

I use dell latitude. When I start to work on my laptop by putting it on my lap, I begin to feel the heat within 10 minuits. If I keep it as is it further, it really becoms unbearable and a stage comes when finally I have to take it out of my lap. Sometimes, it really hurts and that burning feeling remains on thighs long after removing the laptop. Do you experience the same when you use your laptop ? or they are cool ? If possible please mention the brand you are using so that we all will come to know which is the coolest one :-)
• Brazil
It's actually a big problem, it's because it's not healthy. Some studies suggest that using a laptop on lap can cause infertility to men. There is a complete article about it here on MacWorldNews, http://www.macnewsworld.com/story/health/38854.html. So what I do with mine is just put a hard base between the laptop and my legs, so it can't heat my legs and keep a good ventilation to the laptop. That was my solution, but if anyone else has better one, please tell us!