Neobux

@phifer (515)
well i joined neobux and was using about for two days. i went to login yesterday just to be told that my account was canceled due to the lack of use. the thing that was wondering was is it a site that i have to be on twice a day or some thing? most ptc site you can only click the ads once a day and i wasn't sure it the same thing goes to neobux. so if anyone that is a member of this site please tell me why i would have gotten this message.
• Portugal
If you read point 8.4 of our terms of service again, you'll find that one of the inactivity clauses will fit your specific situation. Let me simplify it for you: - 30 consecutive days of inactivity: Temporary suspension. - 60 consecutive days of inactivity: Permanent suspension. - 72 consecutive HOURS of inactivity after registration: Permanent suspension. Take you pick.
wouldn't permenently suspending accounts that may find a renewed joy for your site after a few months lose you money? many people sign up to a site and forget only to stumble upon it later and love it. are you losing yourself money?
• Portugal
Just to add something I forgot to reply, a permanent suspended account is archived and the user can register again (except when severe TOS violations are made) under a different username. The temporary suspension gives users the ability to return and reopen their account which most of them do after realizing what they were missing. So, everything works well for us, the users that are active and for those who are inactive / suspended.
hi phifer! i will let you know if they have cancelled my account. because so far, i've been a member for a week and it looks like they don't cancel the account that fast.. try contacting the support tho!
@phifer (515)
ya i should try that to see why they did it and if there is anything that they could do to change it. i hope that there is and that they change it so that i can get back in and make that money.
@krokot (32)
just make a new account... be my reff ;)
@phifer (515)
i wish that i could but it wont let me unless i make a new email address and that's just too much work just to join the site again. thanks anyways for the advice. i just wish that there was another way of making a new account without have a new email address.
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
Neobux is very strict, i was only wrong when i loged in, it suspended my username immediately.Now i am not a member.
@VIKRAM55 (217)
Hi, Do not get discouraged by this action. This is really surprising for me since neobux normally does not make any small mistake even, how this has happened. I am a premium member of this site for last one year & never had any issues with it. But U need to be active at least once in a month else ur a/c will be suspended, but I guess u were not inactive for that much time. I will advice u to contact them else register again and start a fresh inning to this great site. Hope this helps u. Regards, Vikram
• Brazil
Ow.., COOL, a topic on the neobux .. Today I asked my first payment of $ 2, and arrived on time, actually reached $1.96 because of taxes,but the important thing is who pays. a hug