Who do you think that is the great personality of this worlds,to all times?

Romania
I like many personalities, but who i admire most is Cleopatra, maybe because i am woman, maybe because i like history a lot, maybe just because i like strong woman...i like she a lot. "Foll, don t you see that i could have poisoned a hundred times had i been able to live with you!!!" Great words really....she was a great queen and a great woman. So, who are the great personality who you like more, and why you apreciate this person?
@clutterbug (1051)
The one that I admire most is the harmless, loveable and talented Rush Limbaugh of talk radio. He's the man of the hour, speaking the truth about the way our country is inevitably being flushed down the toilet. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't know the real truth about the U.S. economy and all the money that's being wasted by Washington D.C. on useless pork projects, for instance. I don't like to waste time, so I get the truth right away with Rush Limbaugh. He has millions of listeners, and if it wasn't for him, we'd all be living in the dark.