a letter to my father

@bingchen (1126)
China
my dear father: i have not come home for a long time now since the spring festivel.i very miss you. you often come to see my little sister and me.you always worry about my little sister's illness.i know she is very depress about her illness.she is always angry at you,but you still encourage her to face the recent difficulty. my little sister could not know what you do for her. i feel sad. i hope that i can help you, you know.i see you every time , i could not express my mind to you.you always said, no problem, my dear daughter, all of thing are over. i know, you make me feel better ,you could not let me worry about my family and you,but i feel sad that i could not change this unfair fate to my family.i always thought why you always face this sad thing alone,you look very old, your hairs looks white and become more and more.my dear father,i have growed up, i hope that i could afford something with you. i counld not hope to see your suffering,i can help my little sister and encourage her to face her life,let her like other's people make life better. thanks to my dear father , my little sister could heal her illness. something will be all right,don't worry about something ,i belive that all of thing cou ld be over.
@vetiver12 (164)
• Spain
that´s really beautiful, my dear. Your father has to be more than happy to have you. Hugs