what do you think of a face-lift?

@wzsj0501 (157)
China
Have you have a face-lift?By face-lift,you can make yourself more presentable and more beautiful.From face-lift,you will be courted by many boys or girls.From face-lift,you can receive a host of cencern from others.To buy more beautiful dress and clothes,to take more photoes,to find more pleasure in your life! though there are more favorable effects,I dislike face-lift because it is unhealthy to our bodies!I like nature beauty!
@juzitou (161)
I don't think it is necessary for me to do the face-lift.At first,my parents gave me the unique face to me 20 year ago!I have to keep it for them.Secondly,I think my looking is not very ugly,no one will feel unwell when he see me at first.Thiredly,it will cost me much money if i do a face-lift even a small one.At first,i will say,the looking is not the most important currently,the inner of us is the most important!
@underdogtoo (9599)
I do not care for putting my face under the knife for the sake of becoming better looking. I never cared for my looks and I guess that is how I am going to be. Cheers!!
I had not thought about health as related to face lifting. But I think I woulf have to lift so many things in my body that I might not recognise myself afterwards. As for liftings, I saw once a face lift in TV. The woman was very handsome, I´d say about 40. After the surgery, she had no age but looked like a cat. I don´t have anything against cats, but I like human faces. Take care. I´m happy with my 64 year old beauty!!!