Amazing Talent

My boyfriend has an amazing talent when it comes to drawing. I was skepticle when he told me that he could draw, but this last weekend we went to his moms and she showed me all the art work he use to mail her and they are fantastic. He is owesome with portraits I saw one he did of Tiger Woods the golf player and it was perfect. I wanted to know what can he do to profit from his talents can anyone suggest anything please
@CatGods (4594)
you can turn the art work into prints at www.cafepress.com and you can also sell art work on www.blujay.com and www.ecrater.com.
Wow these are great websites thanks for your response
@CatGods (4594)
one more thing, if he doesn't have a paypal account then he will need to get one if he is going to sell on blujay or ecrater. When apply for a paypal account I would suggest the premier account because that way once he has some money in his account from sales, he can then apply for the paypal mastercard debit card and get 1% cash back any time he uses the card. And also he will be allowed to join the paypal money market fund.
Great thanks for the info
If the portraits are really good then you can try selling them on ebay. Portraits don't have to be by famous artists to sell on ebay. If the portrait is good then i'm sure you'll find buyers. Happy Mylotting
Thanks for your response siddharthjeevan What do you suggest ? just have him draw something and upload it into ebay and just get people to bid on it or should he tag a price on it ?
Well both has its pros and cons. If you let the people bid for it then the price may fluctuate. Sometimes it will be very high and at other times very low. If you tag a price then you know what price you are getting. I suggest you let people bid at the beginning just to see much people are willing to pay and then sell it at a fixed price .