Life Jacket

@delina123 (2455)
Do you wear a life jacket when you go boating or swimming
@Theresaaiza (10466)
yes...if it involved going to deeper waters because I am pretty much afraid of drowning.
@azriel (2108)
I'm quite a good swimmer but I still take precaution everytime I go boating. I don't like taking chances, and although I love the sea, I'm still aware of the danger of underestimating it.
I need to. I would hope there is always one available because I cannot swim. I hope to learn to swim someday. I'm missing out on a lot not knowing how.
If you have proper certification for boating you should know that you and everyone on the boat has to wear a life jacket
@carmat (2850)
I would if I went boating. I don't need one for swimming. My 2 younger kiddies do.
@gabi1203 (578)
boating yes, swimming no
I do a lot of kayaking and though I don't wear it, I take it with me. I always make my 2 year old wear his, though.
@Jshean20 (14373)
Life Jacket - When I was younger I always wore a life jacket when swimming or boating.
Not anymore I don't. When I was little I had to wear one as a rule, otherwise I wasn't allowed to go boating or swimming.