Look to the left

What can you see? i'm serious, when you look to your left, what is there? Is it anything? something? Nothing? Did you put it there? To my left is a cup of (cold) coffee, 13 bangles and a peg, I put the coffe and the bangles there, but the peg's a mystery. Whats to your left?
@rainmark (4306)
When i read you title discussions, look to the left, it sounds spooky hehhe. But seriously on my left is the wall covered with wallpaper, as im in my bed doing myloting with my laptop, i supposed to have an afternoon nap but mylot keeps me up. Lolz. i should log off now. Happy posting.
okay, bye! sleep tight!
to my left is a pen, a notebook, some stupid wires, and the ADSL router! I put the pen there, I put the notebook there I even put the router there.............but OMG Where did those wires come from!!!!!! I'm so scared!!!!!
Run man run!!!!
@liuchen63 (270)
Well,my room-mate is sitting by my left side and on my desk there is a kettle.Why do you want to know this?
just curious.
@EliteUser (3971)
Hey, Well to my left, their is just a door that leads to the hallway of my home. I can't really put anything their, because the door will be in the way of it. Oh, I also have some plastic bags near the door too. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!