Ex-Wife Wants Kids Back

@lelin1123 (15645)
Puerto Rico
Oh this is really getting me so upset. How could she want her kids back after all this time. She gave up custody now she want them, why maybe for the money?? I hope they don't give them to her and go with Michael's wishes in his will. What do you think about this? Your thoughts thank you!
Being totally natural here think about it. It will be much cheaper for you in the long run. Pay the child support. Having a child live at home cost alot. When you think about food and clothing and all the expenses it will cost more to keep the kid at home than pay 150 a month for child support.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi lelin, i am a new person to michael,i do not know any thing about him, nor i have any curia city to comment
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
How doing you know anything about him. He is known all over the world? Just curious! Thanks for responding.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi lelin, you know that iam a typical person, i does not watch any games not atleast hear about games nor participated in games and pop music also, sorry
@OConnell87 (1046)
thats so wrong kids are for life not for when you want them, i think it is to do wish money because its not as if the children dont have other family, if i was the child i'm note sure i'd want to be with someone who quite easily gave them up. surely its better for the kids if they are with people they already know than try to start a relationship with someone they dont
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I agree with you and we have to remember the youngster child is not hers and it would not be right to break them up that would be tragic. She does not deserve them as far as I'm concerned.
If she gave the kids up than she should not be able to get them back. Once you make that decision you can't just retract it. It's not like they are property or something. They have feelings and a family and a life, she shouldn't be able to interfere any more, she gave up all her rights to them. I hate parents like that. They are so stupid.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I totally agree with you. What she is seeing is $$$$$ signs. Thats how I read into it. Thanks for responding.
@CatGods (4596)
According to what the public knows, she has been out of the childrens life since the divorce and has not seen them since. And Michael's will states that the children are to go to his mother and if his mother isn't up for the job, then they are to go to Diana Ross. I don't think the kids should go to Debbie Rowe, I think the court should honor Michael's will. And to my understanding a will has the final word, the final say. And yes I think the only reason Debbie wants the kids back is so that she can get the money. She is a greedy s.o.b. Also I wonder how many people are writing emails to the editor of the news papers for the location that the Jacksons live in. I think maybe I should find that email addresses and post them on the web for the people from all over the world so that their voice can be heard. Michael Jackson fans, united we stand.