Are you greedy type of person?

A co - worker of mine just told me a story this morning. He was stock broker before, and he made a lot of money before just being a stock broker. He also play stock himself with his money. His average spending monthly around a couple of thousands. Right after the 9/11 incident, there were his friends advise him to sold most of his stocks in case of stumbling market. He didn't really take the advise, and keep on playing the stocks. Eventually, he lost most of his hard earning money. This lesson just taught him not too greedy, and take advise when it is necessary. I deeply felt sorry for him, and it was good lesson to learn too.
@faisai (1140)
Being greedy is not a problem as that is the force that keeps up improving. But being so greedy that forget to let go is the problem. I am sorry for your friend but then there are lessons that we learn the hard way so we remember by heart and therefore won't repeat the same mistakes again.
@mrakobesie (1246)
I'm not greedy, i can spend the last dollar on a gift for someone and then wait desperately for the next time i get paid... never really cared much for making millions ether...