tired of spam?

Is anyone else tired of getting spam about bogus ways to make money? Like "if you earn 5,000,000,000 points doing our surveys that pay 5 pts each you'll get a $25 gift card", and "click here to earn $.0001 every 10 mins. I am all for making money on the internet in legit ways, but if it takes 2 years to make $10 count me out! Anyone else agree? Sorry it's late and I'm annoyed. Anyone else just want to rant?
@CatGods (4599)
Hey can I be in your boat? I have a rant of my own. why does it take so long to learn how to make big money on the net? I mean by the time you learn what you need to know, the info has pretty much become obsolete or the market has been flooded or the economy sucks. And why is it that any one who knows the ins and outs of making bigger money on the net, I'm talking the kind of income that allows you the freedom to live a comfortable life, these people will only tell you or help you if you pay them. Or those who know how to make the bigger money on the net aren't talking. Why does trying to make a living income on the net have to be so freaking hard? It's almost like trying to study to be a rocket scientist. I am so freaking tired of banging my head against the wall. I mean I have some great ideas for trying to make some money on the net, but it takes like forever to implement it and make it a reality. I say that making income down the road is great and all well and fine, but what about the here and now? Like I have to eat and pay bills. I want to work smarter and not harder. Also I don't believe in chasing my tail so to speak for getting referrals. Stats show that 95% of the people who sign up under a ref will do little to nothing and then just fade away. So why bother wasting the time trying to find sign ups? I mean if you are going to bang your head against the wall, you might as well do it in a more productive way.....LOL
@CatGods (4599)
yes but his money your money too? I mean you are both doing what each of you can for the common good of one cause. It's a partnership. So it's not like he's buying his own gift. and besides ebay some free sites to sell on are www.blujay.com and ecrater.com. And thanks for the best response.