when you can afford to buy yourself a house ,how old are you

China
July 27, 2009 11:02pm CST
now i am living in shanghai now, the main problem i am facing is to buy a house, as in shanghai, it's really a big thing i should consider carefully. what about you ,have you bought a house for yourself, and when did you achieve the aim
2 people like this
5 responses
@besthope44 (12146)
• India
12 Jun 10
Well i wished for a dream home. And i got it recently. I got little amount for it and rest through loan. I am happy i got my dream home near my farm. Investing on home is life long asset for us and kids.
1 person likes this
@EliteUser (3971)
• Australia
27 Sep 09
Hey, Well I don't really know how old I would be when I can be old enough to afford my own house. I personally think that I will be reasonably old, maybe in my late 20's when I will have at least a house. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!
1 person likes this
• China
26 Sep 09
My god, Shanghai, where housing prices, really let me catch up. I would like to buy a house in Suzhou, is now almost, and I would like to over two or three years, I can buy a bigger house in Suzhou, Shanghai, China's most sent to the city, where the houses are really expensive .
1 person likes this
@vingyan06 (2489)
• Malaysia
28 Jul 09
Hi, I am country, Most of the young couple will either stay with their parents or buy a house or at least a condo unit to build their little family. It is not very hard if either 1 of them has the stable financial income. For example, buying a condo unit at $ 40,000. We just need to pay 10% down payment and get the other 90% from bank housing loan planing. Then you make sure you have the stable income to pay the monthly installment. Me and my hubs buy a condo unit at this way too.
@sharay (2778)
• India
24 Feb 12
i am still in the process of saving money to at least pay the initial amount to buy a house, my preference would be to finish off my debts which i hope i would by this year or at the maximum next year and then think about buying a house...now i am 32, hopefully by 35 or 36, i could buy one...