How much do you get for posting things on this site?

@lpreeves (118)
Australia
Sorry if im being rude but I was wondering how much people have earnt on this site, and also how much you get for posting different things on here. How much time do you generally stay on here a day and how long have you been members? I understand I should be patient on things like like so am just checking this is a good, reliable way to make money - no matter how much!
@erikmama (12934)
i am new to this site but so far i can teell u u wont make a killing on here and it is a bit time consuming. On the good side, this is a really fun site! From what i gather, you earn between 1 and 5 cents for each comment you post. Im not sure about what you get for posting a discussion. I have also been told the payment varied depending on your responses, topics, as well as their link. i know this isnt a lot of help, but hope it helps a bit!
@lpreeves (118)
no thats great, thank you. it is quite fun and there is always something new to look at. i've just finished uni so find it a good way to fill in my new time!