Have you met a famous person?

Have you? Who was it? How was the experience for you? I have met Imelda Romualdez-Marcos, the wife of the late Filipino President Ferdinand Marcos. She came from Tacloban City, where I live. She visited her hometown once and I got to see her. I was a bit starstrucked. SHe looked so regal and beautiful despite her age. I was so excited that I saw her that I told all my friends at once. They were like looking at me saying "so?" LOL.
@erikmama (12929)
I have met a couple of famous people. Mostly when I was younger. A couple years ago I met Eddie George, who played football with the TN Titans. He is a very nice looking man, and really big. He was promoting fitness, but the whole time all I could do was stare at him-how big his legs are! I have also met the country singer Lori Morgan. She was a very sweet woman. There are so many people I would love to meet...
Yeah, i would like to meet more famous people. Some of the could be really interesting. Thanks for the response! :)
@cssiduyz (1054)
I was a living creature created by the creator of the universe. My experience was not like that you experienced, because I am just a simple man who appreciate what has been given by the creator.
@madhuvamsi (1185)
Wow you are very luck to meet the top most citizen of your country. I met Ravi Shastri famous cricket player. All this happened when I played a contest and won it, I was called to meet him. The meeting was covered my media and it was shown the next day on TV channels. Ravi was very simple man and he spoke to me very politely and when leaving gave a autograph also.. I cannot forget this moment in my life.. :)