I need help. (Those who live in England can be particularly helpful)

@cryw0lf (1302)
United Kingdom
August 3, 2009 6:50pm CST
Okay, so heres my problem, i am a 17 year old girl interested in a full time course that is out of distance of travel. I was wondering if anyone could help me by telling me if i'm entitled to anything benefits-wise, as i would need to move out and live closer, which is difficult if i do not have the money to support myself.
No responses