What are the upfront benefits from IE 8?

China
As suggested, I had IE 8 installed, but am puzzled what the immediate benefit I should use from the upgrade. Any of my friends could give me some advice?
@KrauseHome (34153)
Personally for me, I like it a lot better than IE 7, and find it to be a lot more user friendly for sure. Since I like to open a lot of windows when posting here in myLot it works so much better for me for sure. I guess in a lot of ways it is up to each person what their personal choice is, but since this is the recommended version and it seems to have little bugs, why not upgrade and see for yourself?
@EliteUser (3971)
Hey, To tell you the truth, I actually have no idea why Internet Explorer 8 is so good, I mean it is just basically like Internet Explorer 7, same CSS issues and other things like that. That is why I prefer Firefox, it is much better. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!