IMReportCard is for International people or not ?

Kuta, Indonesia
Hi .. my lot member, I want to know. What's IMreportCard for International member or not ? Maybe I am so lazy or stupid, but the act I was sign up on IMreport card since last month ago and I have one comment and since heard if the site will banned member from some country,I am not active on there. I don't know what's my comment be publish or not, because when I try to logging on there I am not able to log in ( invalid username / password) So, my question. can I sign up again with same IP ( I am from Asia ) ? I was read faq, guidelines on there. But I am not found country list. Please, give me more information about IMRC. Thanks a lots !
@paoxav (1382)
Someone referred me to join the site yesterday and after signing up, they said that my region is one of the countries that has fraud activities on their site. They also said that a moderator will confirm my account and it takes an hour or 2 before they confirm my account. But I never receive any email confirmation from them up to this moment.. Well if they will not then I dont mind..
• Kuta, Indonesia
oh .. like that. maybe I will sign up again after hear good news from that site.
@paoxav (1382)
I dont expect my account to be confirmed but incase that they did, I will definitely be active on that site.. They have good rates and I'll earn good there..
• Kuta, Indonesia
yup, I hear many good things about Imrc. The site can be trusted and the revenue share is exciting
i am also having the same problem. iam from india and wanted to know whether i can join this site and make some money from this or not. Also there are many other sites which does not accept indian publishers.
• Kuta, Indonesia
Hope Imreport card change the Rules again !
@kseesee (24)
Here's the reply from IMReportCard today : We're not able to approve yr user application. It's nothing personal, they don't think it would be a good fit. You're welcome to use the rest of site as a resource. I guessed they're just being selective, that's all. I'm glad that brought me to where I'm now mylot. Happy mylotting!
• Kuta, Indonesia
same with me, take the wisdom for that. we bale to more active in here, Loveling MyLot !
@monouu (2608)
When I try to sign up it state I am from a country of fraudulent activity and I need to write my online marketing background for manual approval. I get the approved email within 24 hours. However writing review there is not really easy. They are strict and they demand good or even perfect English. It seem like there is an English teacher sticking around the site you and read all your comments, if you're not up to their expectation, your comments will be deleted even if it is filled with useful content and may receive warning if that happen too often. This is odd to me as every comment is manually review by mod before they're published and I don't know why it can go active in the first place if they are having grammar error etc.
• Kuta, Indonesia
Yeah .. I feel surrender at im report card, I will looking another earning site to make extra income and for all Imreport card member, Congrats and enjoy its !
@daryljane (3439)
Im from the Philippines and im still not able to register because its not yet available in my country. I heard about the site from a friend her in Mylot, but cant join because of it. I already heard that therye working on the site involving international members and im still waiting for that.
Did you try to sign up yet? They are taking international members, you just have to pass a writing test.
@sergeantrom (5711)
Admin says there are no account approvals pending now. Also if you try to log in this is what happens: 1)You can login and use the site 2)It will say application is pending or 3)It will say your application has been denied. If you want to send me your email (PM only), he can check exactly what happened with your status. Did any of this happen to you? I hope this helps and I hope you can become a member of IMRC, it's really a good site to learn and earn and most important, stop scams.
• Kuta, Indonesia
I am already sign up again. and My account still pending manual approval
@Tina83 (1224)
Me also same thing i tried yesterday also but they r telling the same thing, after moderation they will activate the account but no reply.
• Kuta, Indonesia
I hope you will get good news from IMRC soon, then I will register like you
@oindy54 (3446)
I tried to sign up to this site yesterday as a mylot friend referred me.But I got the same message as others that I am from a country of fraudulent activity and so I would have to write something to prove myself,my internet experience and background.What nonsense!I wrote nevertheless and was told a moderator would either approve or disapprove my membership.Also that within business hours,it would take about a couple of hours for the confirmation of my membership.But what happened?Nothing happened.No mails from them.Absolutely no communication.I have no high hopes that they will even send a mail denying my membership.Really sad.I too wanted to earn but I do not know why they are doing this.At least I wrote about my online earnings experience and background,yet they did not bother to even send a mail.I guess all good earning opportunities,except a few are reserved for the US only.
• Kuta, Indonesia
yeah .. I hear good thing and bad thing of IMRC site. In fact, I was sign up on there since one month ago, and I already writhe one comment on there ( I don't know what's my comment be approved or not ) after that, I am never logging again after heard IMRC been banned member from ASIA. Today, when I read some discuss if IMRC have change the rules and accept International member, I am trying to log in on there, but my user name and password invalid. and when I want sign up again, I saw the confirmation like you. and I am little confused about that. maybe any my lot member can explain !
@kun2349 (23475)
I guess your account should have been banned.. IF not, there wont be a problem of invalid id/password, when u tried to log in.. PLus, most sites will only one IP address per sign up.. Thus, i dun think u will be able to sign up again.. Emailing their admin might be the best way to clear all your doubts in that site though ^_^
• Kuta, Indonesia
Thanks for the advice. I have thought my account been banned. But, I really participate on there, so I will sign up again after clear know.
@iwrite (5041)
Hello srikandi19, I am not too sure, I have tried to contact the admin, and waiting for their reply. Lets hope they would give me a positive reply. I would let you know about the outcome. cheers.
• Kuta, Indonesia
Hello my best friend. I really interested to participate on imrc, but with my condition and the problem. I feel difficult to be member on there. If you have update news about your problem on that site, please tell me. have a nice day