Wii Fit

What kind of exercises do you get the most enjoyment or the most physical activity out of on the Wii Fit? I really enjoy the soccer head butting one, I just wish there was a way to go longer on it than 2 minutes...
@Sparkz95 (222)
I like to do the push up's and the jogging on the original Wii Fit. I think it's a brilliant way to get a workout and not really think about it. That's what I love about Wii Fit. You're getting a brilliant workout while playing computer games! I love it.
Since you said you like the jogging park, I am curious what your best burn rate % is? I find that it is not very good at recognizing the movement of jogging, especially if I put the Wii remote in my pocket and my Mii is never anywhere near in sync with me/going the same type of pace rate as me. Do you happen to have any tips on getting a better burn rate at the jogging? Or do you just like it despite the burn rate issue? Personally it certainly can be enjoyable either way, but I just find myself frustrated with the burn rate always only being 1 star rating and just do not do the jogging much because of it.
@hehe88 (72)
i like the advanced step.. I find it beneficial for me to coordinate my movement because there is one part which you have to clap and step up and down at the same time
My favorite is the Rythmic Boxing, although now that I bought Gold' Gym for the Wii I use that for my exercise boxing fix and usually just use Wii Fit for my weigh in and doing hula hoop and aerobic step every once in a while. Before I began to mix it up with different fitness games and only had Wii Fit I used to also enjoy the Soccer Heading and Jacknifes.