Do you want to live in your dreamhouse?

@Citychic (4078)
Hey friends, do you think it's possible for you to ever realistically get to live in your dreamhouse? If you do get to have that dream, what would you dreamhouse be like, please describe it for me. Thanks n happy mylot!
@besthope44 (12145)
Well i wished for a dream home. And i got it recently. I got little amount for it and rest through loan. I am happy i got my dream home near my farm. Investing on home is life long asset for us and kids.
@CJscott (4184)
Yes of course I want to. Is it a realistic goal not so much. I have no idea what the logistics would be and the ideas are constantly flowing, currently I am thinking a fully contained self powered off the grid boat house. Water, sewer, electricity, and the like all generated by the home, to supply the home with the basic needs of the occupants. Cheers.
Hi Citychic, When I first married, we lived in a top floor flat (apartment) and I have alwsys dreamt about having a lovely house with a garden(yard) not too big just enough to have few palnts and shrubs and sit in the sunshine outside with rose trees near my front door. after three years we found my dream house and now its all ours and it is exactly the way I want it, so it is possible you can make your dream come true. Tamara
@dlr297 (5418)
I like the house that we are in now, but if i could change a few things i would just want the kitchen a lot bigger, and a good sized dinning room, and we are on only 3 acres, i would like to increase it to about 10 more so i would have room for a couple of milk cows and maybe a horse.