My house just burnt down, What should I do? (I do not have insurance)

United States
August 27, 2009 10:46am CST
1 response
@Archie0 (4668)
27 Aug 09
I am really sorry to hear this, but i think if you would have done with some insurance when you build your house you would have claimed for the amount of loss atleast, but if your house insurance is not there then i think it is a bit tough to get the amount you have just lost, i am sorry but there may be some other way which your family lawyer too can give you, i think you should seek help from a good lawyer as soon as possible.
• United States
28 Aug 09
Thank You, I will advise shortly.