tv or internet

@shhheila (1847)
If you had to disconnect one service, which would it be: Television or Internet? for me: Television! Because you can watch it on the internet too! javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$cphMainContent$lbStart','')
@EliteUser (3971)
Hey, Well if I had to disconnect one service it would definitely have to be the TV, because I don't really tend to watch TV that much now that I have the Internet, I think that I could easily give it up, I barely even turn it on. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!
If i am asked to disconnect any one thing then i would disconnect my tv because i am often on my computer most of the time and spend little time on watching tv.
@chiyosan (29388)
i think i prefer the internet because i will have my own choices, at my own pace and well, there are a lot more things i can achieve with the internet... he he