Which is the discussion of yours which has got more responses?

@krupesh (2608)
Hello friends, We all will be happy if we get responses to the discussions which we start.Furthermore if we get high number of responses we would be still happy.Now I want to know which would be your discussion which has got the most number of responses.Just paste the link of that particular discussion which has got the maximum responses.Why I am asking you is we can find out for what kind of discussions our members respond more. Sometimes even if a discussion is a quality one the responses would be less.Its just to check out what kind of discussions our fellow members like.Hope it would be beneficial to all as we can know what kind of discussions to start. It would be nice to start discussions which get more responses & if the responses are more , the fun of participating would be even more. Also you could get some more responses to your discussions which you post here.I start with my own links .Hope you will follow suit.Thanks. 1. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2114897.aspx This one is my recent post to know the use of internet with our members. 2. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1955227.aspx This one is about what they say for "hello" in their native langusge. These are my discussions which have got almost the same number of responses.Eagerly waiting for your links.
I try to respond to a little bit of everything in here, I don't believe that there is any one type of question or discussion that I pick to reply to. I had only one discussion so far that got alot of response's and it recieved 27 response's, so I have to say even I was shocked.
@savak03 (6681)
It is hard to decide what kind of discussions will appeal to the most readers. I have been trying to make it to the top discussion list ever since I joined mylot but I have not made it yet. I have managed to get a couple of discussions going past three pages of comments but that is the best I have come up with so far. Sometimes I think most people respond to funny discussions and then I will find a lot of responses to a serious topic. Unfortunately it seems that the discussions that are in violation of mylot guidelines get the most responses. And that is sad because eventually those discussions will be deleted for their violations and then all those people who earned points and money for commenting will lose all they have gained.