YoVille

I love playing YoVille but my problem is that I never have enough money to buy things that I want. Granted I know that having more friends means that I will get more coins when I go to work at the factory but does anyone have any tips on how I can earn more coins quicker?? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
i just visited the site, what are coins for? can can you earn real cash like here?
The coins are just for fun and meant only for the application. You can buy clothing, toys, furniture, new homes etc within the application. A good thing about the application is that you can make tons of new YoVille friends and have a blast making a new "home" for your virtual representation. :) Happy Posting!! t
O.k, it's all fake money then. welcome to mylot, hope you find this a fun place to hang out, give and get advice and make some extra cash well your at it. take care and happy posting francisco
@Care4Pets (179)
Tlb, I've got two words for you: VEGAS, Baby! :-D There's a casino in Yoville. If I were you, I'd always bet the max (5 coins) because the payout is better, but up to you. I think that you also get coins for playing Tic-Tac-Toe or Rock, Paper, Scissors with random players, but no one would play with me just now, so I couldn't confirm that for you. Hope you continute to enjoy Yoville! :)
@kgwat70 (13398)
Yoville is one of the coolest games to play on Facebook. I love the graphics and various things you can do with your character and his place of living and other interactive things on there. Hopefully you are still playing this game and found improvements with making enough money to do more. I think it has improved quite a bit and easier to purchase things. Keep visiting your friends apartments to make money, going to the factory, play games like tic tac toe with people.
Well... i know im late to post this, but, I used to have a million coins on yoville. It took me about 3 months to earn and like... 8 hours each day... The way I earned the coins was to buy from people cheap items and selling. When you have about 50k it is really easy to make money as you get better deals and buy rares. Good luck! You can do it!!