Runescape vs Arcanists

@mothma (138)
Would you rather have a huge update for runescape or arcanists? I would rather have arcanists updated because it never changed all that much.
I'd actually like to see a Runescape downgrade. Pre- G.E era downgrade :)
@mothma (138)
Ya, the old runescape was nice. The trade limits are what really bother me though.
I hear you. They gotta remove trade limit, grand exchange, and put back pre Oct 2008 wilderness. I miss typing for hours "selling lobs!" in the bank...
@ka10kk (61)
lol g e is not that bad,. you till can merch . if u know how . but i dont like trade limt . i am not a suppot of those update. i do miss give away stuff to firnds lol and doing bit a mining and give it to freinds lol
Arcanists should be upgraded. It should have a campaign, WAY more maps, support for more than 6 players, bigger maps, and more access to skills for non-members. Because really, members are too overpowered in every way. It ruins the fun.
I prefer arcanists, it has way better graphics and everything. Runescape has to many updates and the wilderness is gone. I hate how lobsters and logs are worth like 10 gold now!
@ka10kk (61)
i like a "good runesacpe update." like bring back wildy . not like trade limt . i like runecape . i dont know hwta arcanists . lol i look it up :D
@funorb12 (459)
I would have an update for Arcanist. I don't play runescape much, even though I am a level 105, and I think Arcanist fairs a better update. I want more spells and maps for Arcanist. Runescape will always be updated. Funorb games are rarely updated regularly like runescape. Best of luck, funorb12!
@sybraton (90)
I would like a large update for runescape, especially what Ragalshnagal said though it would cause a lot of problems for jagex due to real world trading. Apart from that I want more grand master quests on runescape since i'm a total quest junkie. I have over 270+ quest points.