Have you been to the Green Lifestyle App at Yahoo!?

China
Our awareness of green initiatives and eco-friendly lifestyles has grown significantly in the last few years. Among elements contributing to the changes are the internet sites. With the Green Lifestyle App at Yahoo!, you’ll get daily “Green Facts.” These tidbits will make you the enviro-expert amongst your friends. Also, enjoy the “Daily Quiz” and challenge your friends; mine are just starting so I’m off to an early lead! Have you been to the Green Lifestyle App at Yahoo!?
Hello my friend zhuhuifen46 Ji, So nice of you for introducing me to that site. I will make use of that and become part of that big compaign around the world. May God bless You and have a great time.
@EliteUser (3971)
Hey, No I have actually never heard of this green lifestyle app at Yahoo before you just mentioned it right now. I have to say, it is a pretty good website, and I think that the whole world should all go green, why don't they? I still don't get it! Make sure you have a good day, Happy Lotting!!
@sweety_81 (2129)
Hi Zhuhuifen46 , I have read about this for the first time . It is indeed good of Yahoo to bring this out .I would surely check this out . Thanks for sharing .