Are you photogenic . I am not

@1anurag1 (3580)
I look god in real but when i get my photo clicked i am not satisfied ever. What about you. Are you photo genic
@ivygrey (550)
So am I. Sometimes i look good on it but most of the time I am not, I love pictures! Because its all about the memories and all. My children can see how they've grown and I... still ugly LOL!! Anyways, I always keep the pictures that I look good, It's one in a million so better keep it safe LOL!
@Archie0 (4669)
Thats exactly how I am. Sure, people tell me I am pretty, but when I look at pictures I don't see what I did to make me look so weird. I can't even really say I have ever had a good picture! What I see in the mirror is not what I see in pictures. I don't really understand it either, I guess it really is if you are photogenic or not. I can definitely say that I am not photogenic!
@anurag3786 (6275)
No dear..i am not photogenic...so i don't like to take a photograph of me.. but there are some people..who are photogenic..face.. and if they are in any situations..and they..take their good snaps..
@med889 (5958)
I love to take photos and I also love to put all my photos in frames too either to keep it on my tables or to stick them on the wall, I am not photogenic too but I love to have happy memories at home of my years spend with my love ones.
@donsky14 (5963)
Yeah, a lot of my friends say that I am. But I guess its just in a certain angle. lol.