Is it wrong to part ways with your whole family?

@leahsmom (338)
My whole family is full of drama. I just want to cut them all off. They cause me so much stress.Everyday it's something.
@taztheone (1726)
I would have never thought of such a thing because after all family is family & its because of them that I'm alive & I'm what I'm because of them. When I was young, I used to do a lot of mischievous & I always used to irritate them but still they didn't thought of leaving me. They used to feed me & worked hard for me. So I would have never thought of leaving them no matter what ever happens. After all every problem has a solution & solution for family problems would be love, understanding & sacrifice. Don't worry everything would be alright. Happy Lotting
@Melbee11 (233)
Family is the closes people you know in your life. I'd keep them by my side my whole life. Then drama comes in, I go through it and get over it, like it's never ever happend. We all somehow deal with drama each and everyday somehow. It's just best if you don't let it get to you and keep on living life. There is no time for drama. So you love your family or not.
@kprofgames (3021)
I don't think that cutting them all off is the complete answer. Family is still family, but moving away so they aren't in your backyard might be more of the ticket. I don't see anything wrong with moving away from your family if they cause you distress, but I don't think that cutting them completely off is the answer. On thing is everytime you see them you realize how much more you've evolved as a person than they are willing too.