can anybody tell me how do i create pay pal account..and what is the cost of it?

hey anybody tell me how can i create pay pal account? and how much it's cost.. would i gave my personal account number to create pay pal account..or any other account number.. because i have no any bank account and have no any credit card...but i have only State bank of india ATM debit card.. would this card..is applicable for pay pal.. account..please gave me good advice..because i want to create my pay pal account..
@1anurag1 (3580)
You dont have to pay any thing for general registration. for business accounts you will have to pay charges. You can go there and very easy registration process. you can go there directly and its very general method to get registred there.
@shally_hh (418)
You can go to the website of PP to make accout with a emil accout,it is absolutely free to creat and use a new personal accout,and to verify your accout,you should have a bank card or a credit card, it is very easy.i suggest you read the FAQ before creating a accout.