Scam targeted on old - aged people

Maybe it is time to watch senior citizen on the web as you watch your kid's activities on the internet. From recent statistics, many scamsters on the internet are targeting senior citizens, who might be ripped off through scam sites on the net. You might need to watch their activities to prevent those fake service or phony products online. There is might be some sort of software available to prevent old - age people submit their credit card information through the internet. What do you think? Older people are vulnerable to scamsters online as kids.
@getbrowser (1715)
I haven't heared of such a statistics report. But I am really feeling so worried with the old. Although I am not familiar with all kinds of scamsters, I met some scams online ago, which are so boring and bad. From where I stand, it is serious that scamsters target on the old who don't have a good knowledge of various scams and can be cheated easily. Sometimes, older people should always keep careful to prevent being cheated by the scamsters.