Can the way a guy hugs you let you know how he feels about you?

Okay, so to make a long story short i've been talking to this guy quite a bit lately. We used to work together, and all of a sudden got closer and closer.(just randoming chit chat about nothing) And whenever he saw me after like the 2 or 3rd time he would start giving me light hugs. Well he quit and we still keep in contact. The other day we met up at the mall, and he gave me the usual light hug. And then we went to his house to watch a movie. Well after the movie I got up to leave and he walked me out. He told me how to drive back, and then told me to come here and gave me the tightest atleast 15-20 second longest hug i've gotten in awhile.(months since my ex) lol, it wasn't a bear hug, but it was pretty damn tight, and my head was layn like on his chest, and his arms were on my mid back/near waiste. What do you guys think about this hug? And do you think guys hug all girls the same or what?