What is the best way to start the day

Pakistan
My feeling is to close your eyes and smile to yourself and it brings lightness to your heart and then your open your eyes yet with the smile on. Please do experiment this and let me have your response.May God bless you. Amen.
@adinata (106)
The best way to start the day is pray to our lovely God hope for His bless to follow us where ever we go. Ask for his protect to guard us from the devil's plan that could damaged our soul. Maybe we should wake up early got stretching and then read the bible. Hear what God want to say to all His child and then finish it with a pray hope God make our day will be the very best day. hahaha
@Trensue (5265)
I will take your challenge and I will try several ways of starting my days and see what may be the best for me. Currently, I think I have no routine and I am not sure that is very productive. I don't generally smile much, even when I am very happy, but for you I will give it a try. Peace be yours.
@ericaldo (35)
When I wake up from sleep, I thank God for the opportunity given to me to live today. Then drink a glass of water, urinating, drinking coffee, smoking while defecating. After that I showered, had breakfast and went to work with a happy heart.
The best way to start a day is with a prayer. thank God for the days that passed and the new day to start with. Praise the Lord.
The best way earlier for me was to start the day with exercise. But now I don't do that 1st. The first thing I do when I woke up. I write all the things that I have to do that day. Off course Exercise is first in the list. So you can say that to make the to do list is the way to start the day for me.
@Ravenladyj (22992)
I start my day with a stretch,a smoke and bottle of water before even getting out of bed LOL..then its coffee...
@BART78 (2933)
..i start my day with exercise(streaching) and healthy breakfast..good morning!!