What advantage of tattoo?

@JohnJeff (722)
Malaysia
As Malay we are not allowed to put any tattoo on our body.Thats not our culture.Does tattoo give some meaning to you.Is it give any effects on your skins like skin deasease.
@asweetie (1188)
hi john, well when i saw ur question i said what can be advantages of tatoo so i reserched on net and this is what i came..i copy and paste here so u can see Tattoos have become a great craze. The advantage of a tattoo is that it gives your personality a complete make over. Varieties like big tattoos, small tattoos and body covering tattoos and much more are on offer for both men and women. It is just a matter of choice as to what tattoo you want on yourself. Well, just as there are pros and cons or positives and negatives to everything we do in life; tattoos too have advantages and disadvantages. For instance, at some point of time you may want to reflect your style as aggressive and select a tattoo to match, but afterwards it might give a negative connotation and you may regret your decision. So, think before you act. Decide what it is that you want your tattoo to say about you. Understand the advantages of tattoo designs and match it with your character. Sometimes people choose symbolic tattoo designs, just because it is symbolic. Often times it would turn out to be a wrong decision. Even symbolic designs sometimes have a time frame and will turn out to be a mismatch later. What you need to look for is colors and designs which will show your character to advantage. The vast range of designs available with the print media and on internet web sites can help you to choose an apt tattoo which will enhance your style and body language. The advantage of a tattoo is that it gives a meaning to your body and style, and a good quality of colors and designs shows off the benefits of the art. You can even get inspiration from the tattoos worn by other people. However, think well before you decide on your tattoo. Realize the advantage of the tattoo design you have chosen before inking since tattoo is as permanent as your skin and I am sure you don’t want to go through painful and expensive surgery to remove a tattoo
i think tatoo sometimes will make me link to the gangster, haha. but it is jus my bias la, actually i heard some rumour that the tatoo has negative effect on your skin sometime wil cause cancer if the tools are not clean or got virus. respect your skin dun simply to draw sth on the skin. in my opinion. clean and neat skin is the perfect skin in the world. no need too much graphic to hurt your skin but it is really quite depend on yourselves la about the tattoo. however, once you had tattoo it will leave a forever marking on your skin even you remove it. you also can see sth different jus make sure you wont regret. as my bf is very regret to have tattoo when he was a gangster, even right now he oredi removed them.
@magic9 (981)
I don't have a tattoo on my body and I never will do. It's painful. The patterns are not much varied in my place, nor the colors. Besides, it takes more pain to remove tattoo. My friends have tattoos on shoulders, back , neck or arms. but all I hear from them is that they want to remove them one day. Last month, I watched a video from BBC that many people are realizing that tattoo has become their regrets because it influence job interview. Few employers would like to have an employee with obvious tattoos when wearing suits or formal clothes. They think their clients would not like it either. It hinders the credibility maybe.
@Craicha (801)
i think its a body art...some tattoos are nice to look at but too much nah....