What's the first thing you would do ....

What's the first thing you would do if one of your loved ones have cancer?
@whatrow (793)
The first thing I would do is to run in fear. Anything I could say or do to help the victim would only backfire. Let stronger, more experienced people, deal with it.
@Tidwell1 (333)
make sure they know you will be there to help them....and then make SURE you ARE there to help them when they need you...and they will. Keep positive!!! and PRAY God Bless
I'm a Clinical Trials nurse who works with Cancer patients. Support is the most important part of Cancer treatment. If a family member has the support of their family members, especially their spouse, it really increases their chances of a remission. First if it was a family member or my husband I would pray, I have seen many miracles due to prayer. Second I would highly recommend where I work. It has a highly acclaimed Cancer Center. I would be there for my family member, encouraging them, listening when they need to talk, and caring for them when they are sick. Now, if only there was a cure....
@hellcowboy (7383)
This is a very good discussion and heaven forbid that anyone get cancer because I would not wish it on my worst enemy,and if I found out my wife or another family member had cancer I would do everything I could to make sure they got all the treatment they needed even if it cost a lot of money,so that way they could try and cure it before it got worse and I would do everything to make sure they have good days and get everything they want and have the best days of their lives,even though I hope I do not have to deal with cancer or a family member getting cancer.
@albert2412 (1782)
I have had cancer in the past, so I know something of what it is like to get cancer. I would tell someone who has cancer to go to Curezone and some of the other alternative medicine sites, as well as listening to what the doctor has to say. Doctors are usually right on the treatment for cancer that they reccommend. Getting cancer is such a freightening experience.
@gunagohan (3415)
i will try for the best medicines in the world to cure the cancer.. i will take to any foreign country whre they can solve the cancer, if it is a beginning stage... if the cancer has reached the later stage, i will ask the medical doctors to make them to live or some more years without pain..
@Apples24 (425)
Very interesting question, first thing i would do is tell them how much i love them. And i would try to remember and tell stories of our past, it would be very sweet and pleasant to remember memories.