Anyone familiar with prizelive?

@zalilame (880)
Malaysia
I have already sign up in a site called prizelive. it pays via paypal and you can collect points for gadgets too. is it a scam or not?
@CatGods (4599)
I'm not understanding why you are asking if prizelive is a scam or not. Being that you are already a member of this site, you would "already know" if it's a scam or not. Unless you go around joining sites without finding out first if they are scams or not. If this is the case....well you should always do your homework first, it makes you a smarter person. But my psychic spider senses are telling me that you are trying to find referrals by asking if prizelive is a scam or not, when you already know the answer because you are already a member.
@zalilame (880)
i found it to be legit but i do want to make sure. trying to find referral yes. but not here in mylot. i love discussing here. i have other program to find referrals. but anyway thanks for the comment.