First Earning

Did you remember your first earning?The first earning is always so sweet for everyone.Whether it is a big amount or a small one.I still remembering my earning which I earned when I was in 4th standard.My grandma helped me to earn that.It was very little amount.I bought 2 pair of socks and a school bag for me.I think everyone is always remembering his/her first earning.If you have you can share with me here.
hi dear friend me too remembering my first earning and it is really a happy movement for all when they receive their first earnings
Thanks for sharing your first earning experience.
@sugartoes (38453)
• Greencastle, Indiana
oh LORD do I remeber when I 1st got paid it was like HEAVEN cause I was just like in my teens & came up with a way to do something that everyone else said wouldn't work & when I did it & got paid for it they ALL were jealous & wanted in on it, all I was doing was smashing alum cans & selling them every so often