found huge list of wahj online

Guys i found this huge list of jobs online that you can do from home. none of them have start up fees but are real jobs. I have applied for a few of them and have been able to call some of the companies to ask questions. Very sweeet. Have anyone come across a wahj that pays very well? like by the hour?
I know of a few wahj forums. I have applied for a few and had a few interviews, but im looking for something where i dont really have to use a phone as my main prpose of working at home is for my 1 year old daughter.
I have one that I am doing right now that u just turn in 20 license plates a month and give the free program to people and you get paid fairly well :)
good information. i have sent some mails for some positions. wish some turn out to be really rewarding. thanks anyways
Stay positive and everything should turn out alright. How many did you apply to?
@CatGods (4596)
I don't get paid by the hour I get paid by the minute. I'm in a specialized niche. I'm a 5 star rated tarot card reader and I've been doing it for the last 9 years with the same company site. I set my own price which is 1.99 per minute. The company/site that I contracted with provides the customer and I provide the service. They take a % of what I charge. So in reality I'm actually making 1.06 per minute. I have a customer base of over 2,000 people so I do very well. Besides tarot card reading, I also have several online stores and I sell my photos on stock photo sites. I'm looking to start writing and blogging too. Plus I have a AA degree in art.
That is very nice what site do you go to, to do the tarot card reading? Also how did you get into doing that? What kind of photos do you sell on stock photo sites and how much do you make doing this? I am trying to start blogging. just don't know if I can keep it up everyday.
I don't know about a huge list but I've saved it for now since I've got cramps :( I'll have to read up tomorrow. It lists myLot and I just got a partial payment so it has to be legit from what I saw. Just like you have to put in the dues to retire on a regular job, the same goes for working online. Another one is walletboosters.com. They have merchandising,legal, accounting, mystery shop links free to anyone without giving away your information. Best
thanks for that one i will definitely have to check up on this one as well
@thezone (9451)
Can I retire on it
@thezone (9451)
Think I will pass on it but thanks