new 2 here

ok Im new 2 here....so help me out yall....
@free_man (7337)
Hello Carol and welcome to my lot. First things first make your discussions a bit longer and ask questions. The first thing you should do is go read the guide lines and see what you can understand. When you respond to discussions of the members that have been here a long time you will learn a lot from them. Respond to as many discussions and rate them it is important to rate every discussion you respond to. When you reach 200 post you will be able to put the my lot code on here they are on the left side of where you respond.I just learned that when you reach 500 you will be able to put pictures on every response you make and plus you will be able to copy and paste. Stick with it you will love this site. Just got to work hard to make a little money on here. And if you have a problem you can't figure out you can always ask everyone on here. If you have a problem with anything that you can't figure out you can go to the bottom of any page and contact my lot admin. When you get to where you need to ask a question that is not on the list go all the way to the bottom of the list and there you will see other and that is where you can get your question answered. Hope some of this helps you!Relax and don't worry be happy you will find everyone on here is out to help each other. Have a great day Carol!
@ybong007 (6658)
Hi Carolyn, welcome to mylot. What you need to do is go over the FAQs first so you will know the do's and dont's here. After that, create discussions, if you want to earn more from your discussions make sure that it's a couple of sentence. Shorter ones like the one you started won't earn you that much. You can post any discussions that comes to mind. Then respond to other discussions, again, the more sentences you use the better your earnings will be. You can also, respond to previous discussions. There are discussions here that had been posted to as far as 3 years ago and still keep receiving responses up to now. So if your interested to those discussions, respond to it. You'll be focus now more on you earning, but that's understandable which I was the same too when i was just starting but as soon as you feel more comfortable composing your thoughts and ideas, you'll start to enjoy it here. So just don't pressure yourself, I'm sure in no time you'll be earning more like 1 dollar a day if you work hard enough. Cheers!
@yan_blue8 (1438)
Hello there! So you're one of the newbie huh? lol! Kidding aside, welcome to mylot! I also posted the same question of you when i was new here too, that's a month ago. For sure you will enjoy your stay here. Just respond to discussions that interests you and create your own one if you feel like to. That way, you can get money too. Review the guidelines to make sure that you are on the right track. You can see it on this link: www.mylot.com/o/guidelines.aspx Feel free to send me message if you have more questions, or you can post it for your discussions. yan
hi carolynscott,welcome to mylot,even i am new here,start discussion which others are interested and give responses which you are interested.