Do you do your nails?

Do you have them done professionally, or do you just do them while you are at work (that is what I sometimes do). Do you give yourself pedicures?
@pagli84 (1850)
• Netherlands
well, i bit my nails for 22 years...finally, this summer i was motivated to stop biting them..and now i have nails for the first time in my life! i havent done anything to them yet except filed them cause they were getting too long. maybe ill get them done nice before a wedding or something.
How did you finally stop biting your nails? It's a horrible habit, I have it, and I always bite them and they look horrible. I tried painting my nails but the paint chips and looks ugly and I bite them still.
@pusiket (1759)
i pay someone todo it fo rme. :]
I do my own nails 99% of the time. I have had acrylics in the past and just loved them but they were so expensive to keep them up. My nails are nice and long but are a little yellow and I don't know why.
@Brandi06 (2227)
no
@srhelmer (6930)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
I bite my nails so there's nothing left of them to be done professionally.