How to face a brutal anger?

November 22, 2009 11:57pm CST
I live with my brother. When he is angry, he makes me scare especially with my children. As a mother Ie to protect my children. So, wht should I do?
1 response
• China
23 Nov 09
Yes, Riani, you're right, as a mother you should protect your kids. But why don't you separate with your brother?