if you have $1000000. for one day what will you do for this amount.

Pakistan
November 24, 2009 10:00am CST
many people have thier some wishes and due to lack of credit they can not fill full thier wishes if you have chance for only one day what will you do for this amount.
4 responses
@magic9 (981)
• China
24 Nov 09
wow ! though this assumption is never new to anyone, still it is a pleasant dream well, if I had the money, I would put the majority of it, let's say 95% of it in the bank for investment; the rest 5%, buy something I long for and buy some gifts for my parents; and go travelling for a month. haha
@magic9 (981)
• China
24 Nov 09
P.S. fire my boss immediately ! without delay.
• United States
24 Nov 09
I would pay off all outstanding bills and buy all new clothes and a house and shop until I dropped!:}
@dimsumz (143)
• Indonesia
24 Nov 09
I'd save some in a bank and invest the rest on stocks and maybe even run myself a private enterprise. That way I can earn a lot more than i have now..
@maximax8 (28558)
• United Kingdom
24 Nov 09
If I have $1000000 for just one day I would go out and do some serious shopping. First of all I would go to a travel agent and book four different trips. For December 2009 I would book a trip to Mauritius and Madagascar for one month. For April 2010 I would book a trip to Cartagena, San Andres and Providence Island in Colombia. For August 2010 I would book a trip to Canada. For October 2010 I would book a three month trip around the world. On that I would visit all the other places that I wish to go to. Then I would go to a computer store with my teenage son. I would buy him a top range gaming laptop. I would buy myself a new laptop, a new printer and a new digital camera. Next I would take my toddler son and baby daughter to a toy shop. I would buy them lots of toys. Finally I would take my mom and my sister to the supermarket and let them buy three whole baskets of food each. We would probably need a lorry to carry all our purchases.