Bertuzzi

Is anyone else tired of having Bertuzzi on The Red Wings? I Never wanted him in the first place!Did Th Red w Wings really need a goon?
@jewels49 (1784)
My brother-in-law and I had this discussion when we got him the first time. I have never believed Bertuzzi should wear our uniform. He should have been thrown out of Hockey years ago. He just doesn't fit with what one expects a red wing to be. I would have much rather we kept Aarron Downey, I liked him and he knew when to fight and never tried to really hurt anyone the way Bertuzzi has. Now we have Brad May, who I really like as well, May isn't afraid to let the other guys know, back off our goalie or stay away from our captain and he has some class about him as well..and he is filling that roll better than Bertuzzi ever did. You know I love my wings, but Bertuzzi has left a bad taste in my mouth..both times
Bertuzzi lacks the class And the talent to be a Red Wing!