If God wants to grant one wish for your next birth, what will you ask?

India
November 25, 2009 11:39am CST
If God says he will grant me a wish for my next birth, I want to be born as a Great Musician, enlightening people with my soul filling songs and imparting music knowledge to others for nominal charge and free classes to poor children, who have interest to learn but cannot afford. What wish do you ask God fo your next birth?
4 responses
@yugasini (12649)
• Anantapur, India
26 Nov 09
hi buchi_bulla, your intention of next birth is ok,but in my previous discussion i have asked for another birth with all facilities,but now i do not want any birth,i have enough trobles in this life,it is foolishness to opt for one more birth,have a nice day
1 person likes this
• India
22 Sep 10
Every cloud has a silver lining. All your troubles and problems will be solved and they will get over soon. The book of Yogi will guide you through everything.
@yugasini (12649)
• Anantapur, India
23 Sep 10
hi buchi_bulla, thanks for the response, troubles and problems are common for the people in the life,every body have some troubles,even most rich people also have troubles,but in my view money will solve more than 75 percent of troubles,the rest of 25 percent is other troubles,any how what is written in our fate we have to experience the same,have a nice day
1 person likes this
@2babita (1074)
• India
27 Nov 09
It is very nice to know your feelings,very nice.Well,if i get the chance then i want to be same,a mother,a teacher,a good daughter-in-law and a good wife.I don't want anything more.
1 person likes this
• India
22 Sep 10
What a contented life is yours 2Babita, I am proud of you.
@vathsala30 (3727)
• India
26 Nov 09
I don't ask for any birth. Because I am fed up with this birth and do i need one more birth. All the births has its own predators. Why should i long for any one among them. So if at all asking a wish is compulsory, i will opt for the birth of a God only.
1 person likes this
• India
22 Sep 10
Oh my Goodness! You are Mohini Bhasmasura, putting your hand on God's head itself.
@SACHIN2708 (1638)
• India
25 Nov 09
If I will get chance where GOD will grant my wish so first I will say him Plz GOD can you grant my wish of this Birth instead of next birth,because what is point that next birth's wish will be granted .But I will ask him that God plz I want to born in Rich family where there would br lots of Happiness and I will not see any money problem because in this birth I use to see many money problems so I know what money matters me
1 person likes this
• India
22 Sep 10
I too pray God that Sachin2708 should get more money in this birth itself.