Crossing a high bridge in a dream what does this dream means?

Around 3:00p.m. in the afternoon I fall asleep and dreamed of something weird. And this is my dream, I was in our school and this school is my school when I was in my secondary years. In my dream the time is 3:00p.m. in the afternoon. I'm about to go home then suddenly, a girl came approaching if I could go home with her. I answered "yes". Then on our way home, she asked me if we could cross the high bridge that we saw though we know that there is a safe way to go home. I challenge myself to cross that bridge too with that girl though I don't know her. Then that bridge is as high as a building, as thin as a tube or pipes, and its not finished yet. I mean this bridge is half finished so if you're going to cross it, you can't. Under that bridge is a place that is really big covered with green grass. Its really a beautiful place but I noticed that there is also an old house under the bridge. Then before crossing the bridge, I asked the girl how we could pass through it then she showed me. We just have to jump. Its really challenging. On our first try, we're able to pass then the girl said if we could try one more. I agreed then on our second try, I wasn't able to cross and the girl left me. I don't know what to do? Then suddenly from out of nowhere my two kitties appeared and made me feel frightened more because its my responsibility to save ourselves. We we're stocked there with my cats for almost ten hours and I'm so worried because I know that my parents are looking for me. The rescue came 11:45p.m. to rescue us but suddenly one of my cats jumped down and die. I shouted and found out that I was only dreaming. What a weird dream.