Meeting with internet friends in person....,exciting and memorable!!!

my internet friends....at the airport - at the arrival area...my internet friends
@jaiho2009 (39001)
Hello friends and dear mylotters, Last Tuesday,December 02,2009 11pm...me and my two other net friends were at the airport,waiting for the arrival of our internet friend from Singapore. Actually,she's also a Filipina working as nurse in Singapore...and,this is our first time to met her in person. Yes,it was real exciting and memorable. Thinking that,she choose to met and stay with us for 2 days before going to her hometown. We had fun for 2 days....so much fun. Have you ever experienced like this dear friends and dear mylotters...?meeting internet friends and welcoming them,and...had fun? Have a nice weekend dear friends and mylotters
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi jaiho, Congratulations that you have met with your internet friend,it is very exciting and really memorable thing in the life,you have that chance to me with a friend,but till now does not have met with internet friend experience,but i have talked with internet friend over phone,she's voice was so sweet,she is very near to me that is below 500 kms,i wish you may meet more internet friends in future,have a nice day
@jaiho2009 (39001)
Hello yugasini, I wish you will met one of your net friends someday very soon. It is really exciting and memorable to see someone we were talking and having chat on the net,then,the next day,meeting them in real life. I wish to met all my net friends in the near future...i am looking forward to met one of mylotters(my chota bhai)from India,who's now here in my country,sent by his company last Thursday. Yet,until now he hasn't had the chance to use the net..i hope one day he will contact me so we can met in person...(will let you know when that day comes) Have a nice weekend dear
@vijayanths (7878)
Yes, that will be truly exciting and interesting jaiho. But unfortunate I have never met even a single internet friend in person so far. But I do hope to meet a few in future and that includes my dear sister,
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello dear brother, How i really wish to met your in person and just like what i have wrote in one of your discussion,we will have a long talk that a night won't last for a life time. Wish that someday it will come into reality(who knows my dear brother)!
@shibham (17025)
Hi sister, waiting for your discussion. Anyway i have not met any mylotter in person but i know three mylotters from my locality. Be sure i am going to phillipines next year to attend a seminer. Hope i shall meet u along with all phillipino mylotters. Take care sister.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
Hello bhai, That would be great dear bhai,i would be expecting that day. And i always look forward to that day. I had an indian family friend here in my country for more than two years now and we are having good relation(very close relation like family). They're from Kerala. Just inform me when you will be coming so i can met you even at the airport Have a great weekend dear.
@shibham (17025)
I am on another forum and I have interacted with this person for about 2 years and bingo she was touring this part of the world. I invited her and she accepted it and she came along with her friend and stayed with me for 2 days. What a meeting that was. She was every bit of what I had known her through the virtual world which by all standards is quite rare and she too said the same thing about me!!!
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello allknowing, The virtual that comes into reality...yes,it has nothing much different with talking to our friends thru net,the only difference is that,we can touch them,but still,the conversation and laughters were of the same feelings. Whenever i met internet friends in person..it seems that we have known each other for many years,just like how we feel when we were having chats on the net. And meeting them in person had no barriers or any walled feelings,but...feeling of contentment and so much happiness seeing them right in front of us,alive and warm. Hope you will met more of your net friends too dear friend. Have a nice weekend
I am hoping I will - touch wood (lol)
@jaiho2009 (39001)
that's great....very high spirited